Researcher - Biogas production and process
Researcher with a PhD in the field of anaerobe biological systems and biogas
To further strengthen the team, we now want a Researcher with a PhD in the field of anaerobe biological systems and biogas, and who wants to work for a green future!
Antec Biogas AS (Antec) works to actively contribute to solving climate challenges and is a leading player in technology for biogas production. We believe that research and development on biological biogas processes together with technology development is one of the keys to a greener and more sustainable society. At the same time, we are humbled by the work that remains to develop and improve the technology for green energy. Our employees have strong professional expertise and are eager to contribute to the green shift.
Antec offers a professional research environment with committed colleagues who emphasize well-being, diversity, and humor. Here you get the opportunity to work for a employer of great importance, who wants to facilitate a greener society. We have an entrepreneurial culture which means that we work flexibly, and our employees have great influence in their everyday lives.
- A flexible and varied working day with a large degree of freedom located in the biogas environment on Campus Ås, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway.
- A strong professional environment within many disciplines where we focus on internal development for employees, with the opportunity to build a career both nationally and internationally.
- Competitive conditions that reflect your competence, as well as good insurance and pension schemes.
- The position is part of our Biology and Research Department and reports to the head of the department.
- Lead research on Production and Process within biofilm and anaerobic biological systems for biogas.
- Prepare research applications.
- Project Manager.
- Participation in relevant R&D projects and professional environments.
- Work with professional operational support for our customers and own biogas plants.
- Research competence with a PhD in the field of anaerobic biological systems and biogas.
- Experience from research within anaerobic biological systems.
- Project manager experience.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian/Nordic and English.
Who do we want to join our research team?
For this role, we are looking for someone who is professionally strong and who will lead our work within Biogas Production and Process based on our Biofilm-PFR technology. You have professional interest and understanding, like to take initiative and are always at the forefront of seeing opportunities in your work. You are motivated and driven by influencing the results of the work you do.
Place of work: Biogas Laboratory at Vollebekk, Vollveien 5, Ås
Startup: By agreement.
Application deadline: Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.
Send the application to: email@example.com
For questions regarding the position contact:
Dr. Espen Govasmark
Director Biology & Research, Antec Biogas AS
Tel: +47 404 80 233